Good morning to all,
I am doing Emergency Room coding for physicians for past 5 years , I want to know in CEDC exam the questions will be on physician coding or facility coding . Do this much experience will ok to sit for this exam. i was confidence in my knowledge in ER coding , but advice from the person who had already taken this exam will be valuable for me .
Thanks in advance for all the supports.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join