I do all the billing for Occupational Medicine (indiana wc) and I use strapping code starting procedure code 29200 etc but I have medically necessity forms our physical has to fill out and certain guidelines that has to be met 1st before billing also we dont bill it for everyone thats gets dme etc-our physical therapy doesnt really dispense dme mostly our physicians I could be 100% wrong I'm not actually sure but i think 97760 can only be billing by physical therapy not the doctors side. I hope this helps-if anyone else has input that would be great have a good day Melissa "newfie saves lives"
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join