I am not sure what you are asking but will answer as best I can...
The femoral artery is located in the lower extremity so it is appropriate to code a unilateral (one side) lower extremity arteriogram (75710). You should also code the access to the artery (36140). The only criteria for billing for 75710 is that the physician provide supervision of the procedure and an interpretation of the findings as per the CPT definition listed beside the code in question.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join