I think that your idea of having a brochure that supplies the names of companies that are willing to hire new coders is a great idea. That seems like it would be at least a start in the new coders job search. They kind of know that there is a chance or possibilty of them obtaining employment as a coder even if they don't have the 2, 3 or more years of experience that a lot of coding jobs require. I think that if the new coders were at least supplied with that type of brochure it would give them hope, instead of making them want to give up when they find out that they lack the experience required for the coding job. At least they will know that someone is willing to give them a chance. I say go for it!! Great Idea.........
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join