Are the vascular surgeons not reviewing the angios themselves and not dictating findings of their own angiograms during the surgery? Another thing to consider is the actual surgery performed by the vascular surgeons. Many of those include intra-op angios and cannot be billed for separately. I want to say there is a blurb in your CPT book above the arteries & veins section.
Hope this was helpful! Best of luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join