I was wondering, if my Podiatrist is performing a surgical preparation for application of a GraftJacket in the OR, would my CPT codes be:
15004 & 15335 ( a 4x4cm graftjacket was used)? I understand no supplies would be charged (Q4107) because the OR will bill for that.
If the procedure was done in the office setting, I would then use:
15335 & Q4107?
Can I use the 15335 in the OR setting?
Any feedback and/or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join