I would bill a Preventive Medicine Service code (99394) w a modifier 52, dx V70.3 with a reduced price and an appropriate E/M code w modifier 25 w prob. dx code.
I have heard many different ways to bill for Sports Physicals, I am not sure there are any concrete answers.
If there are, please let me know where to find them. This is an issue that comes up a lot through the year.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join