Kimberlina25, the purpose of this forum is to discuss exactly these matters. As a paying member of the AAPC, and our practice pays for 10 employee memberships, I have every right to my opinion, and to discuss my opinion publicly. I did also call the AAPC and lodge a complaint.
In any event, my post was effective, because it brought to light that many did not support the title of the webinar, and as a result, it was changed. The new title is "Colorectal Surgery".
Colleen Mathias, CPC, CMPE
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join