Try looking at 59510 for c-section if whole global package is being billed out or 59514 if only c-section is being performed, minus the antepartum care. Your second procedure would be an add on code of 58611 for the tubal done during c-sect. Dont forget to use ICD-9 of 654.21 if this is a repeat c-sect. Hope this helps!! It can be pretty tricky, I know because I am new at it too!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join