This is my first time posting. I am getting a denial when we bill 20552-59,96372-59 and the "j" code(for the 96372) from Amerigroup and when we call they tell us those 2 codes are bundled. Can anyone help me with this? We are looking to appeal these because they are 2 different injections we are giving....one with (toradol, for example) and the other as the trigger point. Am I right in my thinking or am I totally off????
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join