Really need more specific information. Was the Zofran added to the NS? Do you have a start and stop time for the NS and a rate? With the information given I would code 96365 for the Pepcid since it was given over 15 min, it is considered a therapy and then 96375 for the Zofran. If you have a start/stop time and rate other than KVO or maintenance for the NS I would code 96361 for the length of time it was running.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join