Your resume is far too detailed and most of the content is irrelevant and boring. With all that wording you will send any HR person to sleep and they will just throw it in the trash. Stick to the points that are relevant to the type of work you are looking for. Employees do not want your life-story. The resume needs to be brief and straight to the point.
Hope you don't mind my input but I am correct in what I say.
Good luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join