A Nuc Perf (SPECT) done in the hospital is coded
93016 supervision of stress test
93018 interp of stress test
78452-26 Nuc multiple studies (sometimes just a single study is done 78451)
If it's a Nuc Perf (Planar) then look at codes 78453 or 78454 but the 78452 seems to be the most common test
Is the Radiologist saying he is doing the 78652? Your Cardiologist doing the Stess Test portion?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join