You should be able to find your Medicare Fee schedule through your local carrier. Ours is Highmark and they have access to the fee schedule on the home page - they even have a fee calculator in which we put in the area our physicians practice and then the code and it will give the reimbursement for the physician and the facility. To get our prices we multiply that allowed amount by anywhere from 2x - 3x, depending on which practice is billing and the area. Our practice includes Urgent Cares, ENT, Ortho, General Surgery, Plastics, OB GYN, Hospitalists, Psych and Anesthesia in NJ and PA - each group uses a different fee level.
I'm sure if you look on your local Medicare site they will give you access to the fee schedule.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join