You would code 19357-rt, 19357 lt, (depending on insurance carrier and 15330-51 depending on sq cm you may need add on code 15331. You can not bill separetly for the repair it is included in with the 19357. A good book for your office is coding companion for plastic surgery. I find it very useful and will show you what codes are bundled CCI edits.
Hope this helps,
Kimberly Hollins, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join