I'm needing to order my coding books for 2011....but what is the difference between standard, professional, and expert??? I have usually ordered the professional edition of ICD-9 and CPT, and the standard edition of HCPCS. Is there a difference in these books??? This would be for a physician's office.
I have also always ordered the AMA books from Amazon.com......any difference in AAPC books?? I just received my certification this past spring and would like to make use of my benefits with the AAPC organization as much as possible!!!
Tracy Wood, CPC
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join