wow thats interesting..I'll bet the way that he gets around that is because of the two different tax id's. I will be interested to see if any one else does this or has encountered this.
My ortho guys see patients at the ER/hospital and they are billed under our "trauma service" tax id. When they come to our office (different tax id) we treat them as post op.
Soooo if you find documentation on this or anyone else has input..I'm interested in seeing it too!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join