If it is a new (initial) PM insert, look at 33208. That's your basic dual lead PM meaning 2 leads--an Atrial lead and a Ventricle lead..
If single lead, with only an Atrial lead OR a Ventricle lead, look at 33206 or 33207.
Regardless of which of the 3 is implanted, code (if documented) the fluoroscopy 71090-26
If it is a replacement or he puts in an extra lead, then its a whole other set of codes
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join