I don't know how you're going to be able to pull that info. Drugs given in the office are coded out of the J code section of the HCPCS except PO drugs aren't coded. But since she is asking for prescriptions, you would not have coded drug prescriptions so it's not like you can pull a code report out of the system.
Maybe she does not realize RX's are not coded so is asking for something there is no way for you to provide (other than doing a note by note review for an RX that was an antibiotic and that was prescibed as oral)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join