The codes for the regular flu shots are the same. The difference is in the vaccine. All of the flu vaccine this year has the H1N1 in the vaccine. So you get both the regular flu and
H1N1 in one shot so you don't need to bill them seperately.
There is also a new code this year for the high dose flu vaccine. This is a vaccine that is for patients who are 65 years old and older. This code is 90662.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join