For Medicare patients a little difficult, you will either need to bill them individually, or Medicare has roster billing for these situations. Just do a search on your carrier's website for roster billing. As far as self pays or private insurances, we determine if we are going to bill insurance, which for flu clinics we don't, we set a straight fee, and collect at time of service, make sure all patient's are recorded with the lot # and where shot was given, usually on a running list, create an account for just Flu Clinic and post the money. I'm not 100% sure that is the most accurate or appropriate way, but that's how we have done it in the past.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join