This is a laparoscopic surgical procedure performed for patients who present with Infertility/ secondary Ammenorrhea like conditions wherein they have a pathology in ovaries- PolyCystic Ovaries- PolyCystic Ovarian Diseases (PCOD).
The traditional surgery of WEDGE RESECTION of the ovaries with Laparoscopic Approach, is termed as WHIFFLE BALL Procedure.So remember these terms- PCOD- in Female Infertility (selective patients)- Lap Surgery of Wedge resection of the ovary(s)- Whiffle Ball Procedure
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join