I hope I wasn't the one of the people you were pointing out. It's just healthy venting.
I've been in collections for 8 years. Follow up is a part of that. So...with this good base that I've got, I think it would be a good start to get into coding. Many follow up people aren't coders, let alone certified ones. (I know that from experience.)
I definitely wouldn't be negative on here, of all places. That wouldn't be too smart. But if we talk it out and vent to other "A's", then we can help each other.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join