I hunted around on the internet. Here is what I found:
88305 - Nasal Mucosa Biopsy
88304 -Nasal Polyps / Sinus Polyps
88305 - Sinus Biopsy
88304 - Sinus Contents (eg, ethmoid, mucosa, turbinate)
88304 - Sinus Cyst
88305 - Sinus Mucosa Stripping
It depends on what procedure was done and what else do the notes say? Kinda looks like you have an opportunity to educate them.
Found this handy dandy cheatsheet at the website.
Hope it helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join