I am curious about the 238.2 dx code. You say you coded after the path report so my question then is was that the dx rendered by path and if so then did you destroy the lesion? I am confused. 238.2 is a dx that can only come after path. It does not signify a lesion that the physician has no idea what the path is. If you do a 17000 procedure then the physician must know the dx is a premalignant lesion. Can you provide more information? Such as how many different lesions total were tended to, and which ones were excisied and which were destroyed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join