I am hoping that someone will have information that can help me. I currently work in a private psychology office during the week and have recently earned my CPC license. I enjoy billing so much that I would like to do it on the weekends to earn a little extra income. Does anyone know of any agency that I could get in touch with to do behavioral health billing???
Any information would be great, I live in Iowa but I am able to do online billing from my home.
Thank you