I work in a Peds Urology practice. We are starting to use a syrup for sedation prior to procedures. There isn't a HCPC for this so I'm looking at using J3490. First question: does anyone else do this and what code do you use?
Second question: do you show units since this is a syrup?
Third question: do you list the NDC# on your CMS 1500 form?
I would appreciate any info and education on this. Thank you,
Phyllis Bomberger