Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CPC OB/GYN Coder needed

1. Default CPC OB/GYN Coder needed
    Exam Training Packages
    Hello all,
    I have a short term project that I need help with. OB/GYN audit. Coding needed for approx 50-75 operative reports. Must have OB/GYN coding experience. Please contact me if you're interested. Experience in OB/GYN only please.

Thanks in advance.

Audra Parker
    aparker@beachcitiesmedical.net

Default OB/GYN Coding
    Where is this job located? I am located in Hummelstown, PA. I love OB/GYN coding and actually helped revitalize one of my local hospitals OB/GYN practice. We used moonlighters, residents, midwifes, and every other type of physician. I would love to help you out. I am currently not working, so I can start right away. Please let me know. You can call me at (717) 315-0538 anytime.
    Thank you,
    Jill C. Roeting, CPC, CCS

Default Jill
    I would be interested in the Tempory Coding position. I have 9 years OB/GYN coding. Please let me know the details and where you are located at.

Thanks,
    Jill Ratliff-Gibson,CPC
    937-559-1365
    nascargirl2466@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Certified help can be on the way!
    Hello Audra,

I am CPC certified and my area of expertise is OB/GYN. I have coded, billed and followed-up in private, MDCR and MDCD insurances for two large OB/GYN practices as an independent consultant and actually saved one of them from a pending bankruptcy. Currently, I am getting involved with compliance issues as well. The changes are amazing, not to mention the upcoming ICD-10 bombshell. I guess that qualifies me for a geek! I love learning about this stuff!

If you are still in need; send the claims over, and I can have a look at them.

Sincerely,
    Debra Chepulis
    817-235-3410
    debra.chepulis@gmail.com

P.S. AAPC has me as CPC-A which is ridiculous; but it is a bit difficult when you are self-employed. You don't think to say, "Hey, by the way, could you please write a letter stating that I did all of this for you." This will be corrected very soon. I honestly, have 8-10 yrs with the OB/GYN's.

5. Default Cpc-a
    Hello
    Can anyone tell me how people get the CPC-A???
    I took my CPC exam last saturday the 10th and im waiting for my results!!
    Just wondering to know how do you get the CPC-A?
    Thanks
    My email is wendy.zepeda@yahoo.es

6. Smile Cpc-a
    I also took the exam on 10th. As I understand it, if you see the CPC-A behind your name when you login to check results, it means you passed the exam and are now an Apprentice (A). Once you prove 2 years of work in the business, or get a letter from your employer stating you have coding work experience, the A (apprentice) is taken off the designation. Good Luck!

7. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by audra96 View Post
    Hello all,
    I have a short term project that I need help with. OB/GYN audit. Coding needed for approx 50-75 operative reports. Must have OB/GYN coding experience. Please contact me if you're interested. Experience in OB/GYN only please.

Thanks in advance.

Audra Parker
    aparker@beachcitiesmedical.net
    where are you located I'm in the los angeles are

Everyone responding to the post about a short term project for OB-Gyn Coder should look at the date of the original post. It originated in Sept 2010...I think the project is probably done by now!
    Arlene J. Smith, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, COBGC

9. Default
    The A means apprentice, meaning you are taking the CPC exam and have no real world "on the job" experience that has been documented and proven to the AAPC.

I have proof of one year of experience and 78 hours of volunteer work at the medical coding department at Fort Gordon. I am currently working with Georgia Medicaid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast