The use of terms like "standard," "expert," and "professional" varies by publisher, so there is no standard meaning. In some cases, the only difference is one has a normal binding and one has a spiral binding. In other cases, the content differs significantly.
What you should do is review the marketing material or call the organization to find out whether a product meets your specific needs.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join