Any suggestions? Op note states:
The deltoid was released off the anterior acromion and split a short distance. The inferior half of the acromion did not require resection. There was a nice open subacromial space in the previous acromioplasty. There was some thick bursal tissue in the subacromial space and some adhesions and these were broken up and removed. The inspection and palpation of the rotator cuff revelaed that the cuff was somewhat loose but intact. There were no defects. No tears.
would this be 23130 or 23929...or something else?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join