Hello fellow coder~
With these codes you would only bill the following: 51729 (complex cystometrogram; with voiding pressure studies and urethral pressure profile studies, any technique, and 51741-51 (complex uroflowmetry) make sure to include the modifier for multiple procedures.
The 51726 is bundled because if you reference the code it reads as follows: complex cystometrogram (The code 51729 already includes this and that is what makes this a bundled code) You can also refer to your NCCI edits as well.
I hope that this helps. I code for urodynamics as well. Good luck and have fun!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join