I have been working in a three surgeon oral and maxillofacial surgery center for about a year now (previously I worked in family practice for about 9 yrs). I have been hoping to find other coders out there who also deal with the unique issues we deal face every day. I'm not sure how much help I can be with E/M questions but perhaps we can share what knowledge we have. One of my toughest problems is finding a way to get Medicare to pay for anesthesia. Can you help with that? Wouldn't it be great if the AAPC forum or other bulletin boards actually had a section for OMS issues? Alas, it seems we are ignored!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join