Please join us at the 4th Annual Minnesota State Coders Conference being held at the Radisson Hotel in Plymouth, MN from Thursday 11/4 thru Friday 11/5. This conference has been approved for up to 15.5 CEU's from AAPC. Eighteen sessions to chose from including ICD-10, Dermatology, E/M, Fraud & Abuse Case Studies, Behavioral Health and much more. AAPC President, Deb Grider will be the keynote speaker for the opening session and the recognition banquet on Thursday, 11/4. Low cost of $249 (not including hotel). For an agenda and registration form, please go to the web site http://www.regonline.com/minnesota_s...apc_conference. For additional information, please contact: Nancy Dobos at email@example.com or Judy Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating is limited......hope to see you there!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join