I was hired as a fresh coder without any experience of billing/coding/claims. I had a CCA qualification(very well worth pursuing and highly-regarded) and did an online coding course before the CCA exam. My previous experience in the medical field in another country ( hence a very good background in medical terminology/anatomy and all other matters medical) got me my current job. I love the work (far more than my other vocation) and have done well. It just takes determination and a little bit of luck. Your experience is invaluable. No one can take it away from you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join