Results 1 to 6 of 6

Help W/j Codes

  1. #1
    Question Help W/j Codes
    Medical Coding Books
    I donot have a HCPCS code book & need some help w/2 codes


    1) Ceftriaxone 500mg IM

    2) Cofactor (I think this is spelled correctly)250mg IM


    Thank you for anyone that can help me.....


    YTH,CPC

  2. #2
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by YTHASKINS View Post
    I donot have a HCPCS code book & need some help w/2 codes


    1) Ceftriaxone 500mg IM

    2) Cofactor (I think this is spelled correctly)250mg IM


    Thank you for anyone that can help me.....


    YTH,CPC
    Unfortunately, I didn't bring my HCPCS book home this weekend, when I get into the office tomorrow I'll be sure to check on it for you....
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com


    "Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

  3. #3
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by rthames052006 View Post
    Unfortunately, I didn't bring my HCPCS book home this weekend, when I get into the office tomorrow I'll be sure to check on it for you....


    Thanks alot....


    YTH, CPC

  4. #4
    Question
    This what I came up with through the ENCODER

    J0696 - Injection, ceftriaxone sodium, per 250 mg

    Q4096 - Injection, von Willebrand factor complex human, ristocetin cofactor (not otherwise specified), per I.U. VWF:RCO
    NoRaX

  5. #5
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by NELENAZ View Post
    This what I came up with through the ENCODER

    J0696 - Injection, ceftriaxone sodium, per 250 mg

    Q4096 - Injection, von Willebrand factor complex human, ristocetin cofactor (not otherwise specified), per I.U. VWF:RCO
    Nelenaz is correct thats what I get too, good start to our work week right!

    Have a good one.
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com


    "Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

  6. #6
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by NELENAZ View Post
    This what I came up with through the ENCODER

    J0696 - Injection, ceftriaxone sodium, per 250 mg

    Q4096 - Injection, von Willebrand factor complex human, ristocetin cofactor (not otherwise specified), per I.U. VWF:RCO

    Thanks......


    Yolanda

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2015, 12:36 PM
  2. Reimbursement for consult codes vs medicare new office/hospital eval codes
    By cardiocoder in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:09 PM
  3. REV codes which now require HCPC/CPT codes
    By Temeka in forum Medicare Regulations
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?

Login

Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.