you do not need to use two office visit codes. Just bill 99213 24 25 (25 in case if you have som additional charges, since some payers may include 99213 24 into reimbursement of other charges.) and bill Dx for new problem with this cpt (i would bill 719.46) will all other cpt codes related to pos op bill post op Dx (v58.78 etc.)
this is how I do and I have not had problems with reimbursement. contact me if you have any other questions.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join