These are 2 different things
90465 is adminitstration of a vaccine/immunization. You should have a matching 90xxx code for the immunization serum itself
The J0696 is for the drug Rocephin. You should have a matching administation code for this depending on how it was given: 96372, IM or 96374, IV Push etc. It's also based on 1 mg so would need to use units when billing
There is no reason that you can not code vaccine/immunization admistration along with drug administration
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join