[QUOTE=mindyanna;12749]Seeking full time day work in an entry level CPC position in Baltimore, Md. I have 2 1/2 years experience in diagnosis coding and some inpatient/outpatient surgery coding. If anyone knows ANYONE who is willing to take a chance on hiring someone who doesn't have 5 years experience but does have her CPC Certification and is willing to put in 150% effort to do the job right the first time and wait... there's more... who is VERY detail oriented and dependable and oh yeah... has a sense of humor to boot! If such a person/company exists I await your response! Thanks![/QUOTE
Have you checked with lifebridges in B'more I know you said you don't have 5 years of experience but if I recall correctly they aren't asking for 5 years. I was browsing their website over the weekend and they did have 2 diagnostic coding positions open, it's worth a shot.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join