I used to bill for these. From what I remember you can only bill bilateral if you truly did both sides of the body. Like both eyes, both arms, both legs, etc. As far as calculating the injection units - If I remember correctly each bottle of Botox is 100 units so the nurse or doctor should be letting the billing staff know how many units are injected. Also, if the patients are scheduled in a way that you have drug wastage that can billed also.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join