Have you looked at 99444 (MD) and 98969 (non-MD)? You will have to decide if either is appropriate for what was done.
MCare shows both these on the fee schedule as status code "N" so no payment from MCare. Dont know about other payers
99444----Online assessment and evaluation by a physician to an established patient,
guardian, or health care provider not originating from a related E/M service provided
within the previous seven days, using the Internet or similar electronic communication
98969--- Online assessment and service provided by a qualified non-physician health care
professional to an established patient, guardian, or health care provider not originating
from a related assessment and management service provided within the previous seven
days, using the Internet or similar electronic communications network.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join