That is a pretty wide open question, maybe a one on one meeting would be more helpful vs. trying to give tips in writing. The IMA also offers auditing training with Judy Bailey, if your providers are members of the IMA this is a great benefit to staff.
Do you have a specific question that needs clarification, maybe how to score a new problem vs. established problem or how to score type of data or any questions with the Risk table? I find it comes down to the risk and Dx/management options to get the overall MDM level.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join