Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone used remote contractor job placement services

Default Has anyone used remote contractor job placement services
    Exam Training Packages
    Has anyone ever used a website called remotecontractorjobplacementservices.com? I have been talking to a recruiter from their website. They have my resume, they said they may have some matches and all I have to do is fill out an application. But it costs almost $200 to join their network to receive jobs. I'm wondering if this is really legit or not. Thanks!

2. Default
    I have never heard of this website. I would exercise caution. Something doesn't sound right.
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

3. Default
    I have not heard of them and I would be cautious when a "recruiter" requests money.

4. Default
    Sounds like a scam to me.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

I wouldn't trust it. The only thing I ever paid money for was the website sohojobs.org & it worked because that's how I found my current remote job. Maybe you should try this website. I think some people on here have had success with it.
    Josalyn Smith, CPC

This has SCAM written all over it.
    Vanessa Mier, CPC

7. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jsth10 View Post
    I wouldn't trust it. The only thing I ever paid money for was the website sohojobs.org & it worked because that's how I found my current remote job. Maybe you should try this website. I think some people on here have had success with it.
    How long have you been working for this company? I see that its $19.95 for a month trial. Were they able to place you full time within that trial period?? Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ~Kelsey

Default Remote Contractors Job Placement Services
    I used them almost a month ago, I was weary about paying the fee, but I took a chance and YES it is legit! I did get offered a job making almost $50,000 per year!! They have loads of coding job leads, but not only coding they have all sorts of work at home jobs like Medical Transcription, Resume Writing, Non-Medical Transcription, Data Entry, the list goes on. I paid my fee and within 2 weeks I was hired. They even do all the leg work for you, like they submit your resume and they contact all the companies for you. I was submitted to 3 jobs the first week and 2 contacted me back to hire me. Some of their coding jobs are only looking for CPC coders or CCS. If you are having a hard time finding a job you may want to pay the fee and write it off on your taxes. I am only speaking from my personal experience.

Melinda

I know I was skepitical at first, but I got a great remote job that I've been at for a year now not to mention some of the contract work that I found through the leads. It's a good website and I agree with you it was worth the money.
    Josalyn Smith, CPC

10. Default Paying for Placement
    I would NEVER pay for a placement. I would proceed (if you must) with caution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast