The Step by Step books by Buck has several chapters on ICD-10. If you can work through those I would assume you would do just fine on the exam. ICD-10 does not appear to be very different, just more specific. Things I am teaching my students are parts of the bones not just the names of the bones. Example:
Epiphysis is the growth plate
Diaphysis is the shaft
metaphysis is the flared part of the the bone
periosteum is the surface of the bone
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join