www.medicalbillingcourse.com but am having difficulty finding out if the CMRS credentials at AMBA or the CMBP at Medical Billing Course, LLC have any different meaning to the billing world. Is one better than the other? They both appear to cost about the same. Right now I am leaning towards the CMRS simply because it works similar to AAPC as far as membership and CEU's. AMBA even accepts some CEU credit from AAPC approved CEU's.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join