Yes look up 93306 cpt code and read the information before the code. IT will tell you what a "complete" echo consist of.
R & L ventricle
R & L atrium
All three valves ( mitral,aortic,tricuspid)
and ajacent portions of the aorta
Doppler and colorflow-----must mention and should provide information reguarding intracardiac blood flow and hemodynamics.
It also tells what limited is.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join