What level would this be? my coworkers are debating: patient came in to er with cc of headache, the hpi is has the quality, severity, duration and associated symptoms, the ros is complete, the pfsh has 2 areas.
the exam is a 8 system
they gave the patient iv medications and did a xray.
final dx migraine, rest in dark room
is this a comprehensive history, exam and low mdm or moderate mdm
99282 or 99284?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join