I would get a clarification from the doctor. He could mean an Allen Masters window which is a pocket or fold in the peritoneum where endometrial cells tend to get trapped. I've never heard of them being "closed" though. A dx of endometriosis might point to this solution. He might mean Masters-Allen Syndrome which is a lcaeration of the broad ligament but I've never heard of these being called "windows." A dx of broad ligament laceration syndrome might mean this is the way to go. Best bet is to check with the doc.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join