I know of no way to bill for this. The protocol states the patient needs to be monitored for at least 6 hours but does it state it must be physician office monitored? Meaning is there a family member that can take the patient home and monitor them. This is how it was always done with my family when they needed any kind of monitoring after a drug or procedure. I think it is awesome that you feel the need to keep them in the office but I know of no way to bill for this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join