When I looked up the ICD code for hital hernia there was a descriptive word in ( ) that stated sliding. So I would go with 49525 for the repair of hernia, 43324 for Nissen, 43415 for repair of the tear of the esophagus, 49440 for the tube, I am not sure about the last one.
I have read and reread the tubes are confusing cause under the procedure it says G-tube, but then in report says J-tube then used the C-tube instead. Do are you supposed to code the op report or the listed procedures?
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join