Assuming a femoral approach was utilized you would code 75705x11, 36215x11, 37204, 75894, & 75898. The pulmonary arteries are mentioned in the top of the report however the body of the report does not support selective cath and a true diagnostic study of bilat pulmonary arteries so I would be reluctant to bill for that portion without an amended report.
Gotta love the intercostal angios.....soooooo many codes for such a short report!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join